Identification of the data controller
- Data Controller: NUMA TEXTIL, S.L.
- Tax ID: B15396088
- Address: Polígono Industrial de Bergondo, c/ Parroquia de Lubre, parc. G-21, 15165 Bergondo (A Coruña)
- Email for exercising rights: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is automatically downloaded and installed on the user's device through their browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, among others) when visiting a website. In general, these technologies can serve various purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way content is displayed, etc. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Classification and types of cookies used
Cookies are classified according to the entity that manages them, their purpose, and the duration of their activity.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the website itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies created and managed by other entities, such as advertising providers, personalization or analysis services. These third parties may provide us with anonymous data.
Cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies (strictly necessary): These are cookies that allow you to navigate the website and use its essential functions. Without strictly necessary cookies, the website may not function properly. Some examples of strictly necessary cookies are traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, use of security elements during navigation, etc.
- Preference or customization cookies: These cookies allow you to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate their experience from other users, such as language, regional settings, or browser type.
Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the data controller to track and analyze user behavior, statistically analyze the usage of the service by users, and quantify the impact of advertisements. They are used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of user usage data.
They are usually low-risk cookies for privacy if the data is aggregated data.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies according to the duration of their activity.
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to provide the requested service to the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the cookie controller, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website and SETTINGS
Example for Google analytics cookie:
Google analytics cookie. Analytics cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and perform measurement and statistical analysis of the usage of the offered service. For this purpose, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offering of products or services that we provide.
Example for behavioral advertising
Behavioral advertising cookies. These are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
User consent is not required
|phpsessid||Technical||Own||Contains the session identifier||Upon closing the browser|
|cmplz_banner-status||Technical||Complianz||Stores whether the banner has disappeared||1 year|
|cmplz_functional, cmplz_marketing, cmplz_preferences, cmplz_statistics||Technical||Complianz||Stores cookie consent preferences||1 year|
|_ga , _gat_gtag_UA_, _gid,||Technical||Google Analytics||Allows analysis of website traffic and obtaining browsing statistics.||2 years from configuration or update|
|pll_language||Technical||Polylang||Checks the chosen language to display the page and maintains it during navigation||Until the end of the session|
User consent is required
|_ga , _gat_gtag_UA_, _gid,||analytic||Google Analytics||Allows analysis of website traffic and obtaining browsing statistics.||2 years from configuration or update|
Legal Basis and Retention Period
The legal basis for processing certain personal data (e.g., device identifiers or IP addresses) for the purposes indicated in the above table is the user's consent, granted as established in the informational banner and in this policy, except for cookies that are strictly necessary for navigating our website. The retention period for your personal data is determined for each Cookie in the table of used Cookies.
In order to install cookies on the user's device, we request the explicit consent given by the user by clicking the "accept" button on the banner. We do not request consent in cases where cookies are necessary for navigating our website.
Communications and International Data Transfers
The third-party cookies used on this website belong to the provider indicated in the table, which may be located in the United States or other locations outside the European Economic Area. These territories may not provide a level of protection for your personal data equivalent to that of the European Union.
To revoke consent, you simply need to activate the buttons we have provided or configure your browser to reject cookies. You should also clear your browsing history to remove any cookies that have already been installed. In addition to the cookie configuration buttons in this policy, we provide the following links with the necessary information to disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
|Google Chrome||More information|
|Google Chrome for Mobile||More information|
|Microsoft Edge||More information|
|Mozilla Firefox||More Information|
Users have the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction of processing, and data portability, as applicable, as well as to revoke their consent by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, users have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority. In Spain, the authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).